Boost the China market for an innovative and globally active company in combustion controls for its Gas Engine, Boiler and Burner segments
You will be Manager of sales team and demonstrate your leadership, passion and energy with your skills and knowledge. Based on your practical experience in sales, you can contribute to the strategy and implement best practice systems. You enjoy meeting customers, and spend much time traveling both to maintain existing accounts and meet with new potential customers. You are driven to find new opportunities, and motivated to grow business in order to achieve success.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Execute strategic corporate sales goals and observe market demands and customer trends
- Be responsible for company sales turnover, accountable for forecast and budget plan.
- Transfer market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantages
- Analyze current client base, develop market development strategies and new sales channels
- Identify and develop new customers & OEMs by segment and by territories
- Develop customer relationships through regular visits and communication, independently and together with the team
- Manage weekly reporting on market and sales updates, and consolidate annual budget and achieve the forecast plans
- Develop sales and marketing plans and determine sales policy
- Lead in pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities
- Develop and coach Sales Specialist, and lead the team to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Resolve any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing
- Manage sales related administrative duties
- Bachelor Degree or above in technical or business subject
- 3+ years of technical sales working experience in foreign-invested company
- Good knowledge of product and customer mix in combustion business
- Good overall business acumen and ability to detect opportunities, possess strong ‘sales hunting’ instincts
- Good leadership qualities in leading a team, and developing team members
- Able to work independently and structure own work with a focus on targets
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin both spoken and written
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and analytical capabilities
- Good channel management skills
- Available to travel extensively in China
What we offer
<p>With your contributions and efforts you will have the chance to make the global industry leader excel locally as well. There is space for considerable growth, and you will have the opportunity to prove your competence. You can influence the strategy and bring your expertise to make this globally active company a success in China market. </p>
We look forward to hearing from you
In this recruitment process we are working exclusively in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. For additional information please contact Helen Yin, by +86 21 6190 7588.