Technical Consultant Engineer, Shanghai
Be part of the sustainable growth of an innovative and globally active company in Combustion Controls for its Gas Engine, Boiler and Burner segments.
Become the technical sparring partner for our customers as well as your sales colleagues. After an intensive onboarding phase, you will be the expert for DUNGS safety blocks, regulators, burner controllers and gas-trains.
Live your passion for technology and travel regularly in order to support our customers on-site.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Be the competent counterpart for sales on any technical issues, e.g. presenting new products, or counseling the customer (mechanical / electrical)
- Liaise with our customers and reps on engineering & technical matters
- Hold technical seminars
- Ensure prompt trouble-shooting of components and gas systems
- Gather market data on competitors’ products in alignment with Product Management & Sales
- Successfully completed technical / engineering degree, Bachelor or higher
- Good technical comprehension of safety gas operating systems and familiarity in gasification properties
- Ability to calculate working pressures and set up gas train configurations
- Proficiency in reading technical drawings (CAD)
- Willingness to travel to our customers and to also perform ‘hands-on’ application duties if necessary
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
What we offer
With your contributions and efforts you will have the chance to make the global industry leader excel locally as well. There is space for considerable growth, and you will have the opportunity to prove your competence.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter in Mandarin as well as in English to email@example.com at your earliest convenience. For additional information please contact Fang Liu, by +86 21 52217800-226.
DUNGS is a synonym for safe and clean gas combustion. In close cooperation with our clients we develop and manufacture innovative system solutions for the thermal and process heating industry and gas engines.
As medium-sized, family-owned company, we are aware of our tradition and our emphasis is on quality and safety. We invite you to enrich a globally active company with your ideas and your knowledge.