Trainee Product Development (m/f/d)
We invite you to contribute to our globally active, independent family-business as: Trainee Product Development (m/f/d)
Aiming to build up an independent R&D Team in Shanghai, we are looking for curious and motivated Trainees who are keen to learn the product development processes, standards and technologies from the headquarter and apply them in Shanghai.
During your 12-months trainee programme in Urbach near Stuttgart, you will:
- Contribute to real projects in mechanical, electronical and software development
- Work on training projects such as building a 3D printer
- Get to know our internal development and project management processes
- Gain insights into R&D concepts and strategy implemented across the whole DUNGS group
- Regularly exchange with your mentor
After successful completion, you will relocate to our subsidiary in Shanghai.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electronical Engineering or similar
- Practical experience in CAD / layout tools
- Structured and analytical working attitude with passion for innovation
- Open-minded, curious personality with high communication skills across cultures
- Fluent Chinese and English skills spoken and written, German is an asset
What we offer:
- First-hand experience of actual development projects at DUNGS
- Experienced mentor directly from the business
- Housing support, Transportation allowance, sponsored cantina and catering subsidy
- Direct follow-up contract with Karl Dungs Trading (Shanghai) Ltd.
Have we caught your interest?
We are looking forward to your e-mail application including CV and relevant references.
Mrs. Susanne Wolff
+49 7181 804-234