Karl Dungs GmbH & Co. KG, hereinafter referred to as "Author", does not assume any liability concerning the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damage, and which may be caused by the usage or non-usage of the information provided or, respectively, by the usage of any incorrect or incomplete information, are generally excluded unless in cases of evidenced willful or gross negligence on the author's part.
All offers are non-binding and non-obligatory. The author expressly reserves the right to modify, amend or cancel the offer in whole or in part, or to temporarily or finally discontinue this publication without any prior notice.
References and Links
Where direct or indirect references to other websites (hyperlinks) are concerned, which lie beyond the sphere of responsibility of the author, an obligation to assume liability would take effect exclusively in the case of the author having knowledge of the content, and it having been technically feasible and reasonable for him to have prevented its use in the case of it having unlawful content.
The author herewith explicitly declares that at the time of setting the link, no unlawful content could be detected on the pages linked. The author shall have no influence whatsoever on the current and future creative design, contents or copyright of the linked pages. He therefore explicitly disassociates himself herewith from all the content of all the linked pages that have been changed after setting the links. This statement shall be valid for all the links and references set within the scope of the author's own Internet offer and also for entries by third persons in the guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases accessible and writable by third persons set up by the author. Where unlawful, erroneous or incomplete content is concerned, especially damages arising from the usage or non-usage of the information offered, the provider of the page to which the reference is made shall be solely liable, and not the party who merely makes reference to the respective publication via links.
Copyrights and Protection of Identification/Trademarks
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio and video files and files/sequences and texts in all the publications, to use his own graphics, audio and video files/sequences and texts, or to have recourse to graphics, audio and video files/sequences and texts requiring no license.
All the trademarks named in the Internet offer and, where applicable, those protected by third persons, are subject without restriction to the legal provisions of the respectively valid right to protected identification/trademarks and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The fact that a trademark has merely been named shall not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third persons!
The copyright for any published items produced by the author himself shall remain solely with the author of these pages. Duplication or utilization of such graphics, audio and video files/sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications shall be prohibited unless the author has granted his explicit consent.
If the internet offer permits the entry of personal or business data (email addresses, names, postal addresses), the surrender of the data by the user is made explicitly on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited. In the event of a breach of this prohibition, the right is expressly reserved to take legal action against the senders of spam emails.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or for browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to deactivate data collection by Google Analytics on this website in the future (the Opt Out function works only in this browser and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is saved on your device. If you delete the cookie in this browser, you will have to click this link again.
Note that Google Analytics has been extended using the "gat._anonymizeIp();" code on this website in order to guarantee anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Use of social media plug-ins
1. We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing, Kununu
We apply the so-called 1-click solution. It means that if you visit our site, no personal data are forwarded to the providers of these plug-ins first, as a matter of principle. The plug-in provider can be recognised by the respective symbol in the form of a button in the lower area of our website. Only if you click on one of the plug-ins, personal data are transferred: by activating the plug-in, the data are transferred to the respective plug-in provider in automated form and saved there (e.g. in the event of US-American providers, in the USA). We neither have an influence on data collected and data processing procedures nor do we know the full scope of the collection of data, the purposes and the storage terms. As the plug-in provider collects data particularly by means of cookies, we recommend to delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the button with the symbol of the respective plug-in provider.
2. If you activate a plug-in, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our online service. Furthermore the data mentioned in no. 4 of this statement is transferred, with Facebook, Xing and Kununu only collecting an anonymised IP in Germany according to information provided by the respective providers. This is done irrespective of whether you have an account of this plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data is directly assigned to your account. If you operate the activated button and hyperlink the page, for instance, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and publicly communicates it to your contacts. If you do not want the plug-in provider to assign this information to your profile, you must log out before activating the button.
3. The plug-in provider saves this data as a usage profile and uses it for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or need-based design of their website. The data are evaluated particularly (also for unlogged users) in order to present need-based advertisements and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, where you have to address yourself to the respective plug-in provider in order to assert this right.
4. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and data processing carried out by the plug-in provider is available in the data privacy statements of these providers disclosed in the following. There you can also obtain further information on your rights in this respect and setting options in order to protect your privacy.
5. Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection notes:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other applications, and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info everyoneinfo.
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
c) Kununu GmbH, Wollzeile 1-3 Top 5.1, 1010 Vienna, Austria, www.kununu.com/de/info/datenschutz