DUNGS offers complete safety and control trains for gas engines used in CHP, power generation systems and cascaded power plants. On receipt of a thorough analysis of the gas, our application engineers can design a complete system solution to meet standards across the Globe including for a wide range of special gases such as biogas.
Gas engines are now used in many power critical application areas: these include cogeneration (heat and electrical power), tri-generation (heat, power and cooling (absorption chillers) or emergency backup power. They have proven successful in hospitals and remote mining areas where grid independance is needed. Gas engines are increasingly used in agriculture to generate energy and heat from the farms' biogas.
Our knowledge of innovative applications and the ability to test small CHP units in our hot and cold environment laboratories are especially beneficial.
- Gas systems for gas engines, gas turbines and gas flares
- Design and engineering according to engine type and performance data
- Burner test laboratory for client specific testing
- Vibration tested combination controls MultiBloc and GasBloc according US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G/31
- Application of energy efficient fittings
- Solutions for all gas types: natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, ...
- Turnkey systems, worldwide shipping including all shipping and testing certificates
- Worldwide support via DUNGS branches and subsidiaries in more than 50 countries
- Engineering according to client specifications
- Production of complete gas train according to national standards and regulations
- Functional and leakage tests
- Welded parts strength tested according to testing certificate 3.1, sand-blasted and stove-enameled, welded joints tested using x-ray examination
- Documentation: Parts list, manual, CAD 3-D drawings, CD
- Worldwide sales and support network
- Worldwide shipping including customs formalities
You have questions or want to have additional information? Please contact us.
Phone +49 7181 804-0
Fax +49 7181 804-166